Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is my new wife just using me for Green Card ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my new wife just using me for Green Card ?

I am 47 year old guy, a US citizen , has no kids, living in the USA. My new wife is 19 years younger than me and she is NOT currently pregnant.

I first met my wife on matrimonial site ( website). We talked over the phone , ******** for last 8 months . I went to India and first time I met her in person in her family. Her family members seem cold. I am honest , straight forward and talkative . I am a Bengali guy . While we were talking last 8 months over phone , she said she is a Bengali girl. But while met her family , I realized that she is NOT a Bengali girl. Ethnically, she is a Hindi speaking Non-Bengali girl, but she can speak in Bengali language perfectly & fluently . She lied to me , pretending ( over the phone) that she is a Bengali girl.

Because I visited India for a short time , within 2 days we got married after we first met in person in India. Usually wedding happens at bride's city, but she didn't agree to do Temple short religious wedding at her own city. She came to my (groom) city only with her parents & brother for temple religious 30 minutes wedding . She said, because of short time , she did not manage to do wedding in her own city. Why she did not agree to do wedding in her own home/city ? ( suspicious behavior)

After marriage , the first day of intimacy with her was weird. She seems very very experienced in sex. She was making fun of me , disrespect at the first night .

After few days , I returned to the USA. When I call her from USA to India , she seems cold and gave me many excuses , why she can not pick up the phone . Then I asked my sister ( India) to check her smartphone secretly . My sister found out , my new wife talked with many guys over phone and texts and flirting online with many guys in India. In addition, she complained against me that I call her so frequently , she gets annoyed. She does not have time to talk to me , but in the meantime , she flirts with many guys online

I filed the "Immigrant Visa" petition for her . It took almost 12 month to get Immigrant Visa interview at US Embassy .

After 3 months of marriage , one of her neighbors texts me , saying your new wife previously married once & divorced once. I am surprised . She said before my marriage that she never been married before. She did hide her previous marriage & divorce

Because I was suspicious , I told her ( India) from USA that can you check your blood test . She did STD, blood test in India. She told me over the phone that she is fine , nothing found in blood test. But my gut feeling said, something is not right. I called Indian hospital, where she did blood test . One Indian doctor is known to me at that hospital . The doctor send me whole blood test report via email to USA. I am surprised that , she is Infected with Hepatitis C and she is taking medicines for that for last few months . The whole Hepatitis C infection she did hide to me . I could get infection from her , but she did not care.

Questions to everyone :

(1) Is she trustworthy at all ?

(2) She got appointment date for IV interview at US Embassy . I already asked US Embassy to reschedule my wife's visa interview, so that I can get more time to Rethink about marriage and bringing her to USA with Green Card ?

(3) Should I withdraw my "Immigrant Visa" application / petition for my new wife ?

Please advise me and give me your opinion.

Thank you in advance .

Well, the sooner you get out of this mess the better, clearly she is using you to get PR. please be careful and file for divorce at the earliest. good luck.
    Marriage based AOS (IR1)
    Field Office : Chicago
    Service Center : NBC
    07/03/19 : RD
    07/13/19 : BIO Notice
    07/24/19 : BIO Complete
    07/26/19 : BIO Review Done
    09/05/19 : Ready to be scheduled for Interview
    10/04/19 : Interview scheduled
    11/13/19 : Interview - Approved
    11/21/19 : GC in Hand
    08/15/21 : ROC Window opens

Comment

Agree with Sotrmlead86 file for divorce ASAP.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X