• Show
Clear All

Filed I-130 --> IR1 : Spouse of US citizen
    Method : Online
    FIling date: 2nd week of February 2020
    Center : Texas
    Case Approved : 2nd week of September 2020

Update: NVC email received 3rd week of September 2020
    Last edited by sponsorvisa; 09-15-2020, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Hi sponsorvisa what date in February did you file and what date did you get approval?

you said approval 2nd week September 2020 and NVC 3rd week September 2020

Comment

filed 12-Feb-20 and approval date 10-Sep-20

Comment

Ok congratulations ???? is that Texas Service center?
          I filed 26 Feb 20 Texas service center. I’m still waiting. The last date change was September 3rd before that it was may 5, so I’m hoping soon for me too. I’m so Anxiously waiting????

Comment

Thanks. Yes, Texas center. Did you file online or mailed in the documents?

Comment

Filed online.
              Shows a date change September 3rd before that it was may 5th

Comment

Just had my case updated to CR1 and sent an expedited interview request which was approved yesterday. Waiting for the interview appointment now.

Comment

Great news Lighthouse111

Comment

Originally posted by Lighthouse111 View Post
                    Just had my case updated to CR1 and sent an expedited interview request which was approved yesterday. Waiting for the interview appointment now.
                    AOS or Consular Processing?
                    --
                    Marriage to US citizen based I130+CP
                    7/21/18 Filed I130 @ Chicago Lockbox
                    8/8/18 I797C (Notice of Action received)
                    3/29/19 I130 approved
                    5/15/19 NVC case/invoice email received.
                    5/19/19 Paid all fees, submitted AOS, Civil Documents and DS260
                    8/14/20 NVC marked the case complete, waiting for visa interview date.

Total wait: 26 months+ ... still waiting! Who knows when, due to covid

Comment

That's good. Did you have to submit any paperwork or evidence for the expedition? I will love to do so.

I filed back on November 19 2019 as a CC holder.
                      July 8 2020 I became a citizen.
                      July 18 2020 my spouse visa was approved.
                      August 1 2020 I received an email from NVC
                      August 14 2020 I submitted all required documents and payments
                      August 18 2020 I requested for my spouse case to be upgraded to CR1
                      August 30 2020, my spouse case was upgradeup to CR1 and on the body of the email, it says that my case will be reviewed soon...

Comment

My i-130 was approved but not my green card. I then had to upload my D-260 form and supporting documentation such as tax returns of my husband and police checks etc. It took a long time as the website that you have to upload it to keeps going down.

Once that is approved they will send me an appointment for interview and then I will have to wait for that to be approved. Because i'm in Australia, I"ll have my interview in Australia at the U.S. embassy in Sydney. Not sure how that will impact my timeline. Seems like the process is very different for people applying living in the US versus people living outside the U.S. Also some people on here have spouses on green cards versus spouses that are U.S. citizens which is a different process again.

Comment

Originally posted by parks View Post

AOS or Consular Processing?
                          Consular processing. The U.S. embassy in Sydney contacted me today to schedule the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim47 View Post

That's good. Did you have to submit any paperwork or evidence for the expedition? I will love to do so.

I filed back on November 19 2019 as a CC holder.
                            July 8 2020 I became a citizen.
                            July 18 2020 my spouse visa was approved.
                            August 1 2020 I received an email from NVC
                            August 14 2020 I submitted all required documents and payments
                            August 18 2020 I requested for my spouse case to be upgraded to CR1
                            August 30 2020, my spouse case was upgradeup to CR1 and on the body of the email, it says that my case will be reviewed soon...
                            I sent a letter from my doctor .

Comment

I’m at 7months for my case in the Texas processing center 7.5 processing time and I logged into my account today and saw a RFE sent today ???? saying I’m missing pages 4 thru 6 of the I-130A (supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary) can’t believe they waited al this time to say pages are missing when I’m anxiously at this point Was expecting my approval ????

so enough of my complaining....
                              When I answer the request should I wait for then actual RFE request to come in the mail and attached the notice to the evidence and upload it to my online account?

or should I print the Request notice And then upload with the evidence or I don’t have attached the notice with the evidence when I submit it online?

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney0115 View Post
                                I’m at 7months for my case in the Texas processing center 7.5 processing time and I logged into my account today and saw a RFE sent today ???? saying I’m missing pages 4 thru 6 of the I-130A (supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary) can’t believe they waited al this time to say pages are missing when I’m anxiously at this point Was expecting my approval ????

so enough of my complaining....
                                When I answer the request should I wait for then actual RFE request to come in the mail and attached the notice to the evidence and upload it to my online account?

or should I print the Request notice And then upload with the evidence or I don’t have attached the notice with the evidence when I submit it online?
                                I am not sure about the process for online I-130 filing.
                                But for the paper filed cases, they 100% expect you to attach a copy of all pages of the RFE that was mailed to you. If the exact copy of this already exists in your online account, then perhaps you can go ahead without waiting. I would just wait to be sure, unless someone who has been in a similar situation as yours says otherwise.
                                F2A, Spouse of LPR. Center NBC. FO Seattle
                                1/19/20 I-130 filed online
                                8/10 I-485,I-131,I-765 sent
                                9/05 Got I-797 receipts
                                9/14 Got RFIE for lack of I-864
                                9/22 Sent response
                                10/9 Got I-693 Deficiency Notice
                                11/13 Got RFE for lack of I-944
                                11/20 Sent I-944
                                7/13/21 Got biometric notice
                                8/9 Biometric day
                                8/13 Ready to be scheduled for interview