Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition for Parent Outside US I130 Approved BUT SPECIAL CASE HELPPP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petition for Parent Outside US I130 Approved BUT SPECIAL CASE HELPPP!!

My father's I130 was approved and sent to the NVC. We are filling out the application and summiting all documents for interiew. But we want to know if we will ran into trouble since last time he came to the US was stopped at the airport and his visa was cancelled and sent back to home country.

please if anyone has experienced the same process before I really appreciate any help!!

Was he given anything that said he was bring removed? Or did it just say he was withdrawing his application for admission? How long ago was this?

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

He has paperwork that he was Removed, and it was in 2019

Comment

If he was really removed (including expedited removal) on arrival, that triggers a 5-year ban under INA 212(a)(9)(A). He would need to file I-212 for permission to reapply if he wants to immigrate within the 5 years.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Is that something we have to get done before or after the NVC appointment for interview. or the NVC will require that for the interview?

Comment

Sorry if it is irrelevant, but would you mind please to tell me how long it took for you to get it approved? Also, what was the next step after you applied for I-130? and what office did process your case? Currently I applied for my mother who is outside of US and my I-130 was accepted, but not sure what is next now. Thank you so much for your time.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X