Work Permit Status for pending family based Green Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Permit Status for pending family based Green Card

Hi, I just would like to know, is there anyone here knows if there are people who already got their temporary work permit and travel permit (the combo card) while their family based Green card is still pending?

To be specific, anyone who applied this year and being processed by National Benefit Center?

I would like to know if there is a backlog since last year?

I have a family based Green card that has been pending over 2 years. I had the combo card before but has expired and my renewal application has been pending since end of 2019.

Mine is being processed by National Benefit Center. According to current processing time, it says up to 7 months but it has been over 1 year now.

I called and made e-service request a few times and all they said is the application still in the process.

So I would like to know if anyone who already gotten theirs yet? Or if they are still have a huge backlog since 2019?

If not, that would mean either my application got lost or the immigration is ignoring my application, either due to my sexual orientation or my religion or both.

I'm not sure what to do, I have lost my job since I can't legally work. My us citizen husband has to take care of me now and we are struggling to live with me not able to work. Has to sell once of our cars since we can't afford to have 2 with me not able to work etc

I hope someone can let me know the current backlog for work permit and travel permit backlog status.

Thanks

I guess no one who has gotten their work permit wouldn't be here lol Oh well. I will never know.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X