I-751 almost 30 days and no update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751 almost 30 days and no update

Im hoping someone has some answers. We sent our I-751 to Skyharbor Az, the UPS shows delivered and signed on 11/19/20. It is 12/15/20 and they still haven’t cashed our check or sent a receipt notice. My hubs green card expires 02/06/21 so we were within the 90 days and not too early at all. I triple checked the fees and sent separate checks for biometrics and the app fee itself. We signed where needed signed and sent plenty of proof including 2 affidavits and our daughters birth cert as well as pictures and bills, credit cards, taxes, etc. Does anyone know how long it’s taking to receive? I know we had the thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday but this is going on almost one month and no check cashed or update. I call Uscis and they won’t put me thru to a live rep unless I have a receipt #. Any knowledge would be so helpful.. thanks!!!

Bump

Comment

Hello,

i have a very similar situation. My greencard expires 02/19/2021. I have read that you cannot send the i-751 prior to 3 months of expiration date so i waited and sent it 12/3/2020. I havent heard anything since then. I called the bank to see if they have cashed the money orders and they have not. I am reading other posts that its taking 7-8-9-10 months. I need to travel to my homecountry (Spain) in April and I will have no greencard if it takes forever. We sent all supporting docs as well as the form signed and completed.

i wish there was a way of tracking status...

Comment

Same here still waiting and I sent personal checks which they still haven’t cashed
        I will try to update here if anything changes for us m. It could help someone.
        thanks for your reply.

Comment

1/5 and still no sign of them cashing the money orders... i am planning on going home (Spain) in April and greencard expires 02/19... ive read somewhere they give you an 18 month extension until they remove the conditions on greencard.

Comment

Yes that’s true. If they accept your application, they send you a case status and the extension letter follows until they send the green card.

Comment

Same here. Applied on 11/25.
              Nothing yet. My lawyer said it’s taking 8-10 weeks to the receipt arrive back.

Comment

Thank you for letting me know this stimpy

Comment

Hi there! I’m in the same boat. Mailed documents first week of December.

Comment

For anyone interested they finally cashed out checks today!!! Thank God! Hopefully we’ll receive the extension before his GC expires.

Comment

We received our NOA thank God!! 53 days from start to finish. They never honored our g-1145 notice to receive texts but I am happy!

Comment

Thank you dcarolina718 for sharing your experience! I am in a similar situation so I guess I'll have to wait a little bit longer.

Comment

Originally posted by dcarolina718 View Post
                          We received our NOA thank God!! 53 days from start to finish. They never honored our g-1145 notice to receive texts but I am happy!
                          This is my situation now. Its been 30days since application got delivered and no response. No check cashed..I’m loosing my mind.
                          Aug 30th, 2018 -sent forms I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131
                          Sept 4th- Case Received/ PD
                          Sept 13th- Notifications received
                          Sept 21st- notification for finger print
                          Oct 4th-Finger print done
                          Oct 10th -Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview
                          Jan 22nd (2019)- Interview was scheduled
                          Feb 28th - Interview
                          March 4th- card is being produced
                          March 6th- case (I-765 & I-131) closed, benefit recived by other means)

Comment

Originally posted by Bengk View Post
                            Thank you dcarolina718 for sharing your experience! I am in a similar situation so I guess I'll have to wait a little bit longer.
                            How long have you been waiting? Mine is 30 days now.
                            Aug 30th, 2018 -sent forms I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131
                            Sept 4th- Case Received/ PD
                            Sept 13th- Notifications received
                            Sept 21st- notification for finger print
                            Oct 4th-Finger print done
                            Oct 10th -Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview
                            Jan 22nd (2019)- Interview was scheduled
                            Feb 28th - Interview
                            March 4th- card is being produced
                            March 6th- case (I-765 & I-131) closed, benefit recived by other means)

Comment

Originally posted by Joolsjules13 View Post

How long have you been waiting? Mine is 30 days now.
                              The same, 30 days now. I know that we had some holydays in between but still... I'm starting to get worried. Let me know if you hear something back, good luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X