Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent: GC for Parents - Medical reasons

Hello,

I am writing to you for help with Urgent information. My Dad has been diagnosed with a medical condition in India about 2 weeks ago and I want to bring him along with my mother to take care of him on Green Card to USA for treatment. My parents already have Visitor's visa and have visited USA several times in the past and are in good standing. Is there anyway I can submit for an expedited processing of Green Card for my parents? How soon can my parents get the Green Card? What is the documentation that I need to gather for submitting the application and do you suggest going through a law firm to help me with the application process and the expedited processing? Looking forward for a quick response from you. Thank you.

Appreciate a response. Thank you!

Comment

are you a citizen? if so I think they could do an adjustment of status. They could enter with their visitors visa and once here do the adjustment of status so he can start treatment while awaiting results. If you are a resident none of the above is possible since you wouldn't be able to petition for his GC until you become a USC.
      Hope this help and prayer for your dad to heal soon.

Comment

Thank you NH17. Yes. I am a US Citizen.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X