Interview at San Jose, CA office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview at San Jose, CA office

My husband and I (he's a Us Citizen) did our interview at the San Jose office on October 1st, 2021 and have been waiting for an update on it since then. Our case status still says "your interview have been scheduled".

The guy who interviewed us was friendly and didn't make any tricky questions, which we assume it was good. He said he wasn't the supervisor of our case so he couldn't give us any information on wether the case was approved or not, and gave us the paper that says our case is being held for review.

Has anyone have been in a similar situation recently and can share your experience? We're anxious because we have plans on going to my country to see my family and have our wedding ceremony there with both of our families and friends, but now we're starting to get nervous about not having this on time and with people saying it is not safe to go using only my advanced parole.
    Last edited by marcelamma; 11-09-2021, 01:19 AM.

Hi Member,
    You will be getting status very soon as this is normal processing timeline to know the status for your Interview.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X