Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Estimates for Family-Based Greencard

Hello Everyone,

My wife and I are waiting on our interview to be scheduled and the waiting is killing us at the moment. We would love to hear your stories about the length of your process so we can better understand how long it might take for us. Yes, there are estimates posted out there but we’re interested in hearing from specific people rather than just some broad range of times.

A little background on us…

My wife is a Mexican citizen and I’m a US citizen. Our priority date for Forms I-130, I-485, I-131, and I-765 is 9/13/2021. We heard nothing until the middle of March 2022 when we were told that our interview had been scheduled. In December 2021, we moved from Indiana to Miami, FL, and a change of address was filed. On 4/12/2022, we received a notice from USCIS that they had cancelled our interview. We’re still waiting for them to reschedule.

Anyone else have a similar background as us and has recently completed the process? Even if not, it would still be helpful to learn about what others have gone through. We wish everyone the best in getting through this mess!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X