Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IR-5 visa for parents of us citizen

Hi !
    my parents are going for medical at Ahmedabad Apollo hospital.
    Will they get reports there or do they send it to us consulate Bombay?

My parents visa got refused and they asked to fill out joint sponsorship and documents supporting to that form under form 221(g).Interview officer said no need to come for visa interview again just submit the required documents at fingerprints locations.
    Anyone in same situation?
    how long does it take to approve all documents and visa?

Comment

We had initially applied for a visitor visa for my parents in early 2021. Submitted DS-160 and paid the money. While scheduling a biometric appointment for DS-260, my mom entered an incorrect passport number - it was a typo error and was off by 1 digit. We did not realize the error until now.

In mid-2021, I filed for their immigration (DS-260). We have now received a letter for a visa interview end of January 2023. Now that when we are trying to schedule a biometric appointment, we are unable to do so. The error we get is below. Is anyone in the same situation? What can be done?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	263
Size:	24.1 KB
ID:	791762

Comment

Hi PinkyP, I am also US citizen petitioning for my parents and would like to have their Medical in Ahmedabad Apollo. My parents live in Kolkata. Can we chose to have their medical in Ahmedabad Apollo or it will be something decided by the NVC ? Also were your parents medical test results mailed to your residence or mailed to Mumbai consulate ? Wish you the best in your journey

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X