Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 Visa to Green Card for Spouse

Good Morning,

I am new to this forum. I got Green Card in Sep 2021 through EB2 india category. We got married in 2011 and we have 2 kids both are born US citizen. When I filed I-485 in 2020, My wife was not in the USA. So I did not file I-130 and I-485 for her. If my wife comes to USA using B2 visa now, Can I apply I-130 and I-485 for her to say here permenently? or is there any way to stay here permenently? Thanks for your help

She should not enter the US on B2 with preconceived intent to file I-485 during that stay.

You can file I-824 for her to follow to do consular processing abroad to get an immigrant visa and join you as your derivative beneficiary. You don't need to petition her with I-130.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by newacct View Post
      She should not enter the US on B2 with preconceived intent to file I-485 during that stay.

You can file I-824 for her to follow to do consular processing abroad to get an immigrant visa and join you as your derivative beneficiary. You don't need to petition her with I-130.
      Thanks for your information

Comment

I appreciate you for sharing this info, I will keep it in my mind. want someone to write your essay, go to this web-site to find a website that will write your essay for you. There, you can hire a writer and receive an essay that has been written to a high standard.
        Last edited by SusanPenn; 06-23-2023, 03:31 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X