Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel insurance for visiting Canada

Hello
    I was in yr website a couple of mins ago and was interested in purchasing a policy , However I need some clarifications,

AA) The visitor will be visiting Canada first for about twenty five days and then visiting the U.S. Will the comprehensive policy which we intend buying cover their stay in Canada as well as the US. ( IF so pls advise the list of doc or hospitals they could see in case an emergency arises.)

BBB) What is the age bracket that you company covers .

CC) Does one has to obtain an N.O.C from the family doc before venturing out on their trip ?

DD) Does the comprehensive ins cover any trivial pre-existing illnesses.

EE) In case you cannot cover Canada , can u suggest and alternative .

FF) What are the various periods of coverage you offer .. eg 1 mnth , two mnts, six mnths, a year and their comprehensive prices

GG) If we have to purchase a one year policy and are leaving the US in 20 days , do not need to go to a doc will I get a refund

Thank you in anticipation for your reply,

Regards

Hello
    I was in yr website a couple of mins ago and was interested in purchasing a policy , However I need some clarifications,

AA) The visitor will be visiting Canada first for about twenty five days and then visiting the U.S. Will the comprehensive policy which we intend buying cover their stay in Canada as well as the US. ( IF so pls advise the list of doc or hospitals they could see in case an emergency arises.)

The short term policies offered through our website will cover individuals anywhere outside of their home country including international travels as long as the destination is not the home country. Providers inside the PPO Networks will only be available while inside the USA.

BBB) What is the age bracket that you company covers .

Most plans will cover ages 0-89. Very few plans will provide coverage for ages above 89, remember the older our visitors become the less coverage will be available.

CC) Does one has to obtain an N.O.C from the family doc before venturing out on their trip ?

No medical exams are required as the short policies will cover only new injuries and new sicknesses that should happen after the effective date of the policy. But, it is always good to get a check-up in your home country before traveling.

DD) Does the comprehensive ins cover any trivial pre-existing illnesses.

The plans will NOT cover pre-existing conditions, routine maintenance or preventative care.

EE) In case you cannot cover Canada , can u suggest and alternative .

Coverage is provided in Canada as long as it is not the home country.

FF) What are the various periods of coverage you offer .. eg 1 mnth , two mnts, six mnths, a year and their comprehensive prices

The most you can purchase at once is 12 months. Depending on the plan and your visa status you may be able to extend the policy beyond the initial 12 months

GG) If we have to purchase a one year policy and are leaving the US in 20 days , do not need to go to a doc will I get a refund
    You may cancel a policy if needed. A cancellation fee will apply and some policies will issue a pro-rated refund as long as no claims have been filed since the effective date of the policy.

While online at Insubuy.com please click the links next to the plans you are interested in to view all the plan information.

Thank you in anticipation for your reply,

Regards
    Last edited by Antonise; 11-24-2017, 04:24 PM.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X