Is antibody test sufficient for travel to USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is antibody test sufficient for travel to USA

Those who travelled recently, do you know if antibody test is sufficient? Or should we do RT PCR? This is for travel from India.

I don't know much about it. I would like to get more details about it. Thank you so much!

Comment

PCR required.
      If you had COVID recently, then the positive result with your doctors letter stating that you have met the isolation and recovery criteria are required
      Opinion only. Cannot be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Hey there. Reviving this thread. We're currently looking for where to buy some sterilized swabs for our clinic. Could you recommend any online shops?

Comment

I know that some countries do accept antibody tests as a valid form of documentation, but it's always best to confirm with the authorities. As for the RT PCR test, I think that's a pretty common requirement for many places. It might be a good idea to get that done just in case. I've had it done before and it's not too bad - just a quick swab of the nose.
          Last edited by charleshilll; 02-17-2023, 11:53 AM.

Comment

If you are flying directly to the United States, your testing must be completed within 3 days prior to flight departure. If your itinerary includes one or more connecting flights, your testing must be completed 3 days before the first flight on your schedule, provided those flights are named under of only one passenger with a final destination of the United States and a transit time of no more than 24 hours. If your connecting flight to the United States is exclusively booked, your scheduled transit time is longer than 24 hours, or your trip is interrupted and you leave the airport, you will need to make tested within 3 days before the flight to the United States.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X