Question about traveling from USA to India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about traveling from USA to India

Has anyone travelled recently between USA and India and can provide details/pointers to links for requirements to travel/covid test/quarantine?

Any info/help is appreciated!

I would have helped you with great pleasure. Unfortunately, I've traveled only to Sri Lanka, and I needed a covid test. I guess the requirements could be different, but that's all information I could provide you. Please tell us where you're going in India and what cities? I'd highly suggest you think about a travel journal. I recently started an electronic one and found here (https://www.thetravellog.net) some attractive templates and, most important - totally free! Check it out. I consider it an excellent method of penning down memories.
    Last edited by oreliebumby11; 04-25-2022, 06:27 PM.

Comment

I have received my replacement Green Card at my specified home address. However while my application was in process, I had started my international travel with my old Green Card in possession which has an expiry date of 9/17/2022. I intend to enter the USA before that date. My question is, as a new replacement Green card with an expiry date of 2032 has now been issued to me, will I be able to enter the USA with my old green card before its expiry date? The new green card is not in my possession during this travel Will the airline attendant at the time of boarding and immigration authorities at port of entry be able to process/scan my old green card and allow me to enter the country? Please advise. Thank You

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X