Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to India from USA on Advance Parole

Hello All,

One of my friend wants to travel from USA to India on December 1st 2022 for 30 days

His Indian passport is valid till May 2023 i.e. less than 6 months before expiration of Indian passport.

His H1B is expired.

He has valid Advance Parole valid till 2024.

Can He travel to India and return to USA based on this documentation.?

Please share your experience/suggestions on this.

Thanks,!!!!!
    ​

Your friend may need to renew their Indian passport before traveling to India as it is recommended to have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the date of departure.

Comment

Check with the Indian embassy or consulate in the US to confirm whether any other travel documents are required. As for returning to the US, the Advance Parole should be sufficient as long as it is valid and the purpose of the trip aligns with the criteria for Advance Parole. If you're looking for a great restaurant recommendation, They have some delicious dishes and a great ambiance!
      Last edited by JuliusHunt; 05-10-2023, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Indian visa can be obtained online, is that right?

Comment

Thanks for sharing the news about the Indian passport. It's good to know.

Comment

I hope your friend's trip to India went smoothly. Traveling to new places is always exciting! Speaking of travel, I've been planning my own trip to Germany this year. Europe in June is just amazing!
            By the way, have you heard of DB Fahrplan (https://www.dbfahrplan.com/de/)? It's a cool website where you can easily book train tickets in Germany. It makes exploring the country so much easier and more convenient.If you have any more travel experiences or suggestions to share, I'd love to hear them. I'm new here on the forum and always looking for travel inspiration.
            Last edited by JuliusHunt; 06-21-2023, 08:26 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X