Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the client letter for H1B Visa stamping with my approved I140 need to be latest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the client letter for H1B Visa stamping with my approved I140 need to be latest?

Need some experts’ advice on my above question. I work for my current employer B in EVC mode. I got my I140 approved back in July last year through my previous employer A.

Later with the approved I140 i switched to my current employer B back in September'12 and received the 3 year extension I-797 on my H1B. Back at that time we had to furnish the employer/vendor/client letter to get the 3 year extension.

Now i am planning to visit India in April'13, would the same client letter that i obtained in Sep'12 would hold good for my Visa stamping interview or should i go with the latest client letter. The letter received from client in Sept'12 did say that my assignment would continue on a long term basis with possible extension.

I still work for the same client however my current assignment may end in Jun or Oct'13 but not beyond that timeframe, so i was thinking if i can go for my stamping with the old letter itself rather than asking for a latest letter which would indicate my assignment end date as Jun'13 or worst case till Oct'13.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X