140 approved & company change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 140 approved & company change

I am currently employed with Company A and GC in progress but Labor not yet approved. In the meanwhile there is a company B with whom I never worked but I have 140 approved with Company B. Due to some issues I cannot join Company B but have an offer with Company C. Can I join Company C with the same priority date from Company B though I never worked with Company B.

Thanks.

i-140 approved changing to third company

Originally posted by gaurav_kapoor View Post
    I am currently employed with Company A and GC in progress but Labor not yet approved. In the meanwhile there is a company B with whom I never worked but I have 140 approved with Company B. Due to some issues I cannot join Company B but have an offer with Company C. Can I join Company C with the same priority date from Company B though I never worked with Company B.

Thanks.
    If you have a copy of your approved I-140 from company-B you may join company-C and make use of your priority date.
    Note: This is not a legal advice, please consult an attorney and verify the same. Since this sounds doable your legal advice fee won't go waste.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X