I got my I140 from company A and i joined company B ( was on 5 th year and got transfer based on I140) and got the 3 year H1 from company B. Now when i do apply for my H1 b extension, can i use the I 140 from previous employer and get the 3 year extension or do i need to have I 140 from current employer (They are applying for my new PERM and all but only 1 year left on the current H1)?