Dear All,

I have a situation that I need some help on.
My I140 is pending approval as it was filed on May 2013, Priority date- Oct 2012
Currently on 3rd year of H1b and obtained 1st extension valid till Sept 2016 with current employer
Selected for a new job in the same field but new employer willing to do H1 transfer only and not Green Card.

Please advise if this is a safe bet to move to the new employer considering h1b transfer is the current option. Points to keep in mind and questions I need to ask new employer in terms of paperwork that needs to be done when they eventually plan to start GC process?

Any help would be deeply appreciated.