X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Change outside US with Approved I-140

Hi Immihelp,

I have a question.

I have completed my 6 years stay in US. My current employer had already started my GC processing, but in the 6th year, so I had to leave US.
    I am currently out of US and my PERM as well as I-140 have now been approved and I am ready to get an H-1 extension and go back to US.
    However, I am getting an offer from another employer for a job outside US only. And they are ready to take-over my GC processing. Although I will have to stay with for another 2 years outside US.
    Question:
    1. Can I change jobs outside US and the new employer can take-over my GC processing?
    2. Will my priority dates stay same or will it be reset?
    3. Will I be able to get an H-1 extension once my I-140 with current employer is approved?

Thanks!

Hi Immi Helpers, any help here please?

Thanks
    Alok

Originally posted by alokksingh View Post
    Hi Immihelp,

I have a question.

I have completed my 6 years stay in US. My current employer had already started my GC processing, but in the 6th year, so I had to leave US.
    I am currently out of US and my PERM as well as I-140 have now been approved and I am ready to get an H-1 extension and go back to US.
    However, I am getting an offer from another employer for a job outside US only. And they are ready to take-over my GC processing. Although I will have to stay with for another 2 years outside US.
    Question:
    1. Can I change jobs outside US and the new employer can take-over my GC processing?
    2. Will my priority dates stay same or will it be reset?
    3. Will I be able to get an H-1 extension once my I-140 with current employer is approved?

Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X