Appeal Was Dismissed, and never made any appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal Was Dismissed, and never made any appeal

Hello, does anybody know some case like this, "Appeal Was Dismissed Your appeal was dismissed and the original decision on your case, Receipt Number SRCxxxxx, remains the same. On November 5, 2015" and never made any appeal, and we were just asked for RFE and we are still waiting the response for medical examination because our I 140 was aproved, and suddenly we got that message, i guess it was a glitch from the system or maybe a big error, but anyway this situation made anybody tense, so any body has had a message like this by error?? what should i do?? just wait until they can fix the problem??

thank you for your answer

See the same status

Hello I've been seeing the same status since 11/30/2015. Previously it was shown as "Case Was Received" and directly jumped to "Appeal Was Dismissed". We never receive RFE or made appeal. My attorney is trying to see what happens here. After some search on the internet, I saw TSC used to have this kind of issue but it's very rare. Is there some update for your case?

Comment

Same here

Hi.

I've been seeing the same status since 11/30/2015. I checked the history and TSC did this before but it was rare. Is there some update for your case? Good Luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X