Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-140 rejected

Hi Team,

1.) Is there different status for I-140 like Rejected and Denied, my i-140 got rejected, few days back, is that means its not denied, below is the reason, what should be my attorney action, actually he applied in premium and i asked him to do in normal,

so he canceled the premium check, but pay for normal, now uscis said you didnt paid for premium so we are rejecting, Please advice.

On May 17, 2016, we rejected your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker , Receipt Number LIN1613150ZZZ, and returned it to you because we did not receive payment. On April 12, 2016, we mailed a notice advising you to submit payment within 14 days to correct the deficiency. You have not corrected the deficiency. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your case by June 16, 2016, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

2.) My Perm Was approved in Nov, and priority date is of april 2015, i can use this date in future if my I-140 will get denied.

3.) Perm can be ported?

4.) is it possible to move from EB2 to EB3?

Thanks
    Ajitesh

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X