Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 Amendment Question Urgent

Hi All,

I have question regarding my I-140 Approval.

Company ABC GOV LLC : Filed PERM and I-140 Approved

Company ABC SERV LLC (Parent of Company ABC GOV LLC): I got moved to Company of ABC SERV LLC (Parent Company of ABC GOV LLC) due to project reasons.

Company ABC SERV LLC : Filed PERM and Approved (Restarted GC Process since entity name change)

Company Spin off and Entities merger happened: ABC SERV LLC merged with ABC LLC

Company ABC LLC: I-140 and H1B extension Filed and Approved with the new company name ABC LLC.
    Company ABC LLC: Decision has been made at Corporate Level to keep the entities separately.

Company ABC SERV LLC : H1B Amendment - Approved to change company name back to ABC SERV LLC.

Company ABC SERV LLC :I-140 Amendment is NOT DONE to change company name back to ABC SERV LLC.(They are saying wait for PD to get current).

I am planning to move to New Company, will i have any issues in getting my Priority date (Nov 2010) back after restarting my GC.

Please suggest, my concern is they are not willing to do I-140 Amendment since its not needed at this point becoz of my PD.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X