I-140 RFE - Past Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 RFE - Past Experience

I started working for company A in 2010 at offshore and came to US in 2013. In 2015 Company B bought Company A. I left company B in 2017 and joined company C. Company A does not exist anymore.

When company C started my perm process I provided my entire experience with Company B from 2010 to 2017. I did not provide seperate experience for Onsite and Offshore. Perm got approved.

Last week i got RFE. They?re asking for clarification on the dates you were employed by Company B vs. the date USCIS systems indicate that you entered into the US. It says they received an Experience Letter indicating that you were employed by Company B from 2010 to 2017, but that you didn?t enter the US until 2013.

What documentation will i need? Please help me on this.

Hi ,I am in same situation . Could you please let me know what happened in your case

Comment

You previous company should be able to provide a letter about Company B acquiring company A but if I were you, I would have showcased experience with Company A separately as at the point you were working with Company A, it was not acquired by company B. You could have given an additional supporting letter stating that Company A and B later merged. Did your attorney office advise you to show your entire experience as with company B? What is their recommendation in this case. I'm sure they will have a point of view on your to respond to this RFE right?
      | This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice |

Comment

My situation ,out of 5 years ..i was at offshore for 3.8 yrs and at onshore 1.2 yrs . In perm entire experience show as offshore and does not have separate entries for onsite & offshore experince .employer is same .as per policy employed denied to provide the detailed experience letter and i have standard format single experience letter provided when i resigned .not sure if this will create problem or not but i am worried about now.

Comment

Originally posted by DPR View Post
          My situation ,out of 5 years ..i was at offshore for 3.8 yrs and at onshore 1.2 yrs . In perm entire experience show as offshore and does not have separate entries for onsite & offshore experince .employer is same .as per policy employed denied to provide the detailed experience letter and i have standard format single experience letter provided when i resigned .not sure if this will create problem or not but i am worried about now.
          If you were given an offer letter when you moved from offshore to onshore, you could use that to show that along with another offer letter you might have received while moving back as evidence that you have worked in US during that period.
          | This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice |

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X