so its been 74 days on my i140 so far with ZERO movement. This is really frustrating as changes at org level means I could lose my job in weeks.
I am considering paying for premium processing however can someone please help me with the below ...

1) I did some reason and some people say PP will attract RFE's. Others are saying its the best decision they made. What are your thoughts?
2) People online are saying once the i140 gets approved, the i485 gets picked up sooner. Is that true?
3) Can I do PP given I initially went with regular processing based on what the immigration attorney advise re. waiting for i485 anyway? If so, can I just contact them, ask them for it and pay?

Applied through EB2 via PERM