Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-140 national interest waiver: Phd in business + 2 publications; citation count: 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 national interest waiver: Phd in business + 2 publications; citation count: 15

HI THERE:

Anyone knows what are the odds of getting a I-140 EB 2 National Interest Waiver petition getting approved based on a PhD in Business Administration, two publications on retail which is very important to the US economy and a citation count of 15 on Google Scholar?

I am using North America Immigration Law Group (wegreened.com) for my EB-2 National Interest Waiver filing and they have a very high success rate. It is a good thing they accepted my case and think I have a viable chance of success right?

Do you have to be in the US in lawful non-immigrant dual intent status H-1B or L-1A or O-1 to file for concurrent Adjustment of Status based on the pending petition? I was admitted or paroled into the US and my Form I-94 class of admission is DA. Can I still apply for adjustment of status? I overstayed my H-1B because my employer did not renew my H-1B petition on time and used my advanced parole instead? I was told that I have no status having entered on my Advance Parole (from an initial I-485 filing) and am therefore ineligible to adjust status and need to do consular processing. Is that true?

Thanks in advance,

J

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X