EB2 eligibility evaluation help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB2 eligibility evaluation help

hope some immigration lawyer/expert can help/answer whether i am eligible to apply through EB2 in I-140. pl. see below:

Quick summary:
    -----------------------
    ** My Educational qualifications at the time GC/Labor petition: US equivalent Masters and a US equivalent Bachelors (as per foreign credentials evaluation)
    ** My Experience at the time of joining to Company A : 4 years relevant to my GC(since from Aug2007)
    ** My First Job Position offered when joining Company A : Programmer Analyst(on July 2001)
    ** My Experience at the time of Applying my GC/Labor petition : 6 years (including the 2 years GC relevant 'Programmer Analyst' experience at Company A)
    ** The Position/Title applied for GC/Labor(on Aug2003) : Software Engineer(higher duties or change in job skills from that time title of Programmer Analyst)
    [our GC/RIR advertisement clearly stated about the EB2 job requirement need of B.S or equivalent plus 5 years of progressive professional experience]

Can i use the 2 years experience which i gained at Company A since the positions/duties are different but not 100% different!. that way i can say i have the US equivalent B.S + 5 years of progressive experience after B.S?

thanks in advance.
    [/SIZE]

If you already have master's degree, you don't require BS+5. Additionally, your job must require master's degree or BS+5.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Similar situation

Hi Bab1,

I have similar situation like you, I am ready to file I-140. Were you able to use experience from your current employer to show 6 years of experince?

Please reply
      Thank you.
      Darshana

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X