I140-Change to premium processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I140-Change to premium processing

I have applied for I140 normal processing on 18th Dec 2006. Now I want to process under premium processing as it's taking too uch time. Can I change the same case to premium processing? Or I will have to file an all together new case under premium processing.

approved i-140

approved mine today
    upgraded to it on jun 14 and today case status showing approved

Comment

how to file Premium processing?

Hi,

I filed my I-140 on May 31st 2007.

Can we just upgrade it to Premium processing through online using I-140 receipt or our attorney has to file for premium processing again?

Comment

I140 - Change to premium processing

Does the change to premium processing by paying 1000 USD help in any way? Would like to know why should one change to I140 premium processing (I filed in Jan 07 and I believe it is still pending)

Given the fact that we can go ahead and file I1485 in concurrent mode with the I1140 still pending, I am not sure whether there is any reason to put the I140 in premium processing mode (except for peace of mind of course)

Could someone throw some more light?

Thx in advance

Comment

I agree with you. That there is no other advantage than peace of mind

Comment

Folks,

I-140 premium processing is being suspended from July 2nd to Aug 1st by USCIS.

These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X