X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tmcb
    replied
    'I-140 Premium processing' suspended

Irrelevant of how you apply, 'I-140 Premium processing' has been suspended since the beginning of July 2007 with no indication of when it may be re-instated. Note that 'I-129 Premium processing' is still available

June 27, 2007
    USCIS Announces Temporary Suspension of Premium Processing Service for Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
    These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our

July 24, 2007
    USCIS Announces Extension of Temporary Suspension of Premium Processing Service for Form I-140 Immigrant Alien Petitions
    These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our

Leave a comment:

• immihelp
    replied
    It does not matter whether you file for regular I-140 or premium processing.
    The facts are going to remain same.

Leave a comment:

• immihelp
    started a topic I-140 Premium processing

I-140 Premium processing

Hello,

My labor has recetly been certified (EB3):
    1. I have 7th year H1b running
    2. I was out of USA for 9 months after filing for Labor certification. W-2 shows only 10-15k for that year.
    3. Company is financially sound and growing.

Please advise:
    1. Should I go for I-140 Premium processing ?
    2. Is 'I-140 Premium processing' risker than regular in my case (as I was out of US & have low income for that year ?
    3. Can I file for regular I-140 and later switch to 'I-140 Premium processing' ?
    4. Under what condition can labor certification be challanged by USCIS ?

Thank You,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X