Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reg. my Experience letter for I-140

Hi,
    I joined company 'A' in Jan 2003 and my labor is applied through a company 'A' in Feb 2003 and still pending.In the Advertisement for Labor says atleast 3 yrs of experience in particular areas and i had around 5yrs of experience in those areas Apart exp. from company 'B'.In the labor petition with Company 'A' i specified i worked for Company 'B' from May 2002 to Dec 2002.Actually company 'B' offerd me a position and i accepted and gave all papers for H1 to that company.They applied me on April 23rd,2002 and it got approved on sept 4th, 2002.They had put me in employment(payroll) from Oct 2002 as i got the job through company 'B'.Now in labor(through 'A') i put May 2002 to dec 2002 with the 'B'.I wouldn't get Exp.letter from company 'B' from May 2002 to Dec 2002.Instead They would give exp.letter from Oct 2002 to Dec 2002(i guess).
    What should i do when my case comes to I-140 and i didn't support my exp.which i had mentioned in labor petition.could any onyone give any kind of suggestion reg.this?
    thankful to all suggestions.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X