I-140 Receipt delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 Receipt delay

Mailed I-140 application to TSC on June 8 via post office express mail. The post office tracking info shows it was recieved the next day. But so far there has not been a receipt or anything else, nor has the check for application fee been deposited. Anyone can help tell why?

I have the same situation, even worse. Send I-140 on June and not received receipt date so far. Have you received it? please reply at rfg67@hotmail

Comment

receipt delay

I have not received the receipt yet. My filing date is last of Feb 02. Will it take so long time to get the receipt from NSC. After the receipt how long it take for approval.Please give me a reply

Comment

Receipt?

Look to see if the check for the filing fee has been cashed. The receipt number will be stamped somewhere on the check.

Comment

Re: Receipt?

Thanks suo for your reply. But I have applied thr'o an agent and I don't know any of the details .What else can I do?

Comment

Do you receive the receipt now? I filed I-140 in Mar.25 and I just receive the receipt TODAY. The received date is Mar 28. If you didn't receive it, I think you can ask your agent. Like Suo said, you can ask your agent to see if the check is cashed. Good luck!

Comment

Ruth ,from which service centre you applied your petition?Is it Nebraska Service centre?

Comment

Receipt

Yes. NSC.

Comment

Re: Receipt

The case was sent in on 04/05/2002, the receipt
                  date is 04/08/2002, notice date is 04/08/2002, and received it on 04/16/2002.

Comment

Receipt

BTW, my lawyer said the date really depends on which officer handles your case even though in the same service center.

Comment

Re: Receipt

Thankyou Ruth for your information.Last day my agent informed me that they received my receipt.

Comment

Makes me feel better

Hi there, I was starting to feel like I was on my own waiting for the receipt. so thanks guys. Can I ask, is your notice date close to the time when you reasonably should have got the receipt or is also delayed.

I was surprised byt he times as I applied for L1A and receipt came back in 8 days, for this received at centre on 4/15 and check cashed 04/26 and nothing. Have asked my bank to check but is complicated as we are the UK branch of the multinational and check was rasied through the US branch of our bank, so they have to look through their records. Still now i know it actually got there I am so much happier. Just want the little number so I can track on AVM then all will be well.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X