Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immihelp ! Please Suggest

Immihelp & Other Gurus on this board.
    Please suggest me what should I do here. I just want to avaoid the dealy of preparation after approval of 140 and filing for 485. YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE HELPFULL FOR ALL WHO HAVE ALREADY APPLIED FOR 140.
    While my 140 application is with INS, I just want to prepare for 485.
    My questions are:
    1. With the new law, when should I expect my PD to become current. (April 2000, EB3 INDIA)
    2. Where should I go for Immigration Photographs ?? Any Specific studios or any studio can do that ??
    3. Is there any translation service ?? My Birth certificate is in Hindi, I want to get it translated in English.
    4. Should I prepare for Medical/Vaccination. Your overview for medical suggests that medical is valid for 1 year, so should i start that, usually how long it takes in NJ area ??

Thanks a lot Gurus.
    Ritu

1. Dec 2000
    2. Kinkos, Sears etc.
    3. There is one in Edison on Oak Tree Road. Can't remember the name.
    4. Yes, you can do that right now. It will take about 2-3 days for medical.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks..but

Thanks a lot for such an early response..but I saw some postings on this board/other boards which states that some vaccination processes may delay the medical exam. That post stated that medial exam may take 6-9 months if the doctor decids to give you vaccinations again. Some of which takes 6-9 months. I am from India and I guess only a few vaccinations were provided to me, and I have no record of any vaccination.
      Any inputs on that ???
      Thanks again for your response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X