Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1-B Transfer and I-140 same time possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B Transfer and I-140 same time possible?

I have an approved I-140 and in case I need to move to a new company, with the labor cet portability can I ask my new employer to file H1B transfer and new I-140 at the same time?.

Will there be a need to get a new labor cert. My title was software engineer in the previous job and in the new job the title will be software manager . Do I need to get new labor cert?.

thanks in advance

You can't

You can't use your prior LC for the new company. You need to start over again. Only of that you can use is your PD.

You can start LC and filing H1 at the same time. Most of the attorney's prefer to file after 6 months of working with that company.

Comment

I-140 and PD

YOU can NOT use the PD of LC , but if you have I-140 approved for you by your former Employer and he does not cancell your I-140 , ONLY then you have the option to use Earlier PD. If you have LC approved by A and want to join B you CAN NOT use the PD of LC which was for employer A. You have to start all over again LC+I-140 and you can not have the PD of earlier employers LC

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X