Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take to get CP interview ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take to get CP interview ?

We have filed for I-140 during March last week. Does anyone how long it will approximately take, before we get the final CP interview at Chennai ?.
    Thanks,
    -- Kanive

How long for interview

First of all your I-140 has to get approved. After that the file will go to NVC. After that if your PD is current then NVC will send file to Chennai and you packet 3. Then you will send these forms to Chennai. After that they will schedule the interview. My guess is 6-9 months if everything goes smoothly. In my case it is will be approx. one year. Hope this answers your question. Good luck.

Comment

I-140 Receipt

Dear all,
      Could someone tell me how long it takes to receive Receipt Date(RD) once you send your I-140 application to INS and who receives it(company or lawyer).

Thanks in advance

Comment

Re: How long for interview

Thanks a lot

Comment

Re: I-140 Receipt

Hi !,
          In our case the receipt was recieved by our attorney and then he faxed it to us. It took about a month.

Comment

If you filed your I140 at the Texas Service Center the current average leadtime for I140 approval is approximately 9 to 10 months, then you need to add the NVC processing time and the actual time it takes to obtain your interview/appointment at Chenai.

I've heard the California Service Center is processing I140s much faster than other centers...

Best of luck

Comment

Our I-140 has been approved.

RD: 03/23
              ND: 04/28

EB-2 category, PD Jan 31, 2000 ( NSC)

Our attorney told us today. How long is it currently taking at NVC and then to get the interview at Chennai ?

Good luck and thanks a lot,
              -- Kanive

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X