I-140 Approved and holding 3yr H1-B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 Approved and holding 3yr H1-B

I found this forum is very helpful and am hoping to find an answer to my question.

Here is my situation. I have an approved I-140 and a 3 year H1-B extension, also waiting for my EB-3 priority date to apply my I-485 (AOS). So with my current situation, is it possible to change my job? Is my H1-B is transferrable? Will these issues affect my green card process?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Insufficient information. H1b can be transfered. How much time on H1b is left? Your GC process has to restart from scratch with the new employer but your PD can be recaptured.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

I-140 Approved and holding 3yr H1-B

Sorry for the insufficient info. They have just applied my 3 year H1-B extension so i have 3 full years of H1-B starting from this week.

Thanks again for helping me.

Comment

Is this 3 yr extension past the original 6 years?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Yes... because this is my 9th year extension.

Comment

Read Neufield memo. Some of the items are clearly mentioned in there.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X