X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• immihelp
    replied
    Thanks for the response.

My previous labor certificate was "Pre Approved Labor" and I-140 was pending for more than two years (unusual scenarios, endless queries with USCIS and no luck with any of those). That is the reason as a backup we filed my case again. I hope it won't affect my previously ongoing case.

Leave a comment:

• immihelp
    replied
    If you already had a previous labor certificate approved, and I-485 pending, why did you apply for new labor certification?

Leave a comment:

• immihelp
    started a topic I-140

I-140

Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all, thank you very much to provide such valuable information on the immigration issues. Kudos!!!

I am currently have one a problem regarding my I-140/I-485 and I would like to use some of your expertise on the matter.

Situation:
    • I have an pre-approved EB2 labor (Priority Date - March 2006).
    • I have applied for I-140 (still in pending state) with pre-approved labor
    • EAD is approved as well as renewed also
    • Also applied for I-485 in (July 2007)
    • After several inquiries with USCIS regarding my pending I-140 (1+ year), company filed for new labor certificate which got approved. Then company filed for new I-140 (Sept 2008) and it got approved in (Nov 2008).

Question:
    1. As my new I-140 got approved, can I still use my old priority date? or I can't use it till the old I-140 gets approved?
    2. Is it advicable to change the job now with similar job profile and start using approved EAD?

Please advice.

Once again, thank you in advance for your help.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X