Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 Query

Hi
    am new to this site. Would appreciate it if somebody could help me out with some advice.

Basically, i filed my labor through my relative's company.
    My I140 after labor above got denied based on education so we refiled it. In the meantime, based on my lawyers suggestion, i also did a completely fresh labour and also filed a fresh I140 through the same company.
    Now, i got an RFE in the refiled first I140. It is based on
    education again and
    familial relationship.
    We will try to prove that familial relationship did not affect the recruitment process and also sort out the edu details. But does this 'familial relationship' clause have an effect on the completely new I140 also(which i filed later).

Yes, it would as the familial relationship does not change no matter how many I140s are filed. Are you currently working for the company? If not, it will be a hard case to get approval.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

thanks for the prompt reply

Hi thanks for the quick reply.

So from what i understand from your reply :
      1).Even if we prove that familial relatshp did not advantage me in any way and the I140 gets denied. Then even the new I140 can get denied because of the old I140 records.....doesn't it go to a new officer each time you file.

2). Yes i do work for the same company. Does it mean it is any bit easier for the new I140 to get approved.

Comment

can anybody please reply

can anybody please reply

ngupta

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X