Eb1 i-140 rfe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eb1 i-140 rfe

My company filed for my green card in EB-1 Multinational manager on March 03, 2009. I got my EAD and AP but now I got RFE for my I-140. CIS has asked for a “detailed description of the job duties for the beneficiary’s immediate supervisor and subordinated employees listed on the Organization chart for the US and Abroad”. Can you please suggest some points to prepare the document for the above RFE? I would like to know whether it is minor or major issue.

It is a major issue as EB1 fraud has been rampant among L1 sponsors. Unless you can substantiate a good response, the chances of approval are bleak. Talk to a good immigration lawyer if you really are a multinational manager and think you qualify for EB1.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Software companies too

Does it imply for software companies too? becoz my company checked the eligibility criteria and filed in EB-1.

Comment

Have you replied to the RFE yet? I think once you give them the details of what they are asking, it should be ok.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X