Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!employer threatning of revoking i-140

Hi,
    I need urgent help.My employer is threatning me of revoking on 1-140 and h1b.i am consfused on can he really revoke myi-140 which was approved 1.5 years back and i1-485 pending is more then 180 days.i have my ead which i got in sep07,can he still stop my GC process.I really dont know the ans.I got deadline from him for a week if before that i dint do anything he will revoke my gc process.All if you can share information to help me out in my crisis.
    Urgent reply appreciated.

Employer can revoke the I140 anytime after the approval and before the 485 is approved. The key is to have a AC21 record of change in employer and job in the same/similar position on file with USCIS if your 485 has been pending past the 180 days.

If not, USCIS will issue a NOID. You can transfer the H1b to another employer or become a parolee and work on EAD and continue the GC process if the above is followed.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

txh1b,

I receive a an email from USCIS saying that sent me a "denial decision notice" for my I-485. I have not seen it my mail yet. Is this the same as "notice of intent to deny (NOID)" or is it a "denied" decision already? I have not received any request for evidence or went to an interview.

i hope to hear from you.

thanks,
      akodyanoya

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X