I am working for a company they provide technical customer supports and service for various projects. Since I came to USA in Oct 2001 I am living in one state but my company office is another state. At present my labor certificate in process.

My question is any problem later while filing for I-140 and I-485 ?? I f I have resident address and company address is different??Thanks for your answer.