No announcement yet.

Approved i-140 served current employer for 6m , porting i-140 to new employer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approved i-140 served current employer for 6m , porting i-140 to new employer

Hello,

Currently, I am working for Employer A, have an approved I-140 from Employer B. Employer A applied for my H1B extension using Employer B approved I-140. Got approval and continued to work with Employer A for 6 months after H1B approval. Now I am thinking to change the employer as I got a good offer from Client( Employer C). Have below 2 questions looking for answers.

1. While transferring my H1B I know I required the last 2 months' payslips from Employer A which he doesn't provide even I ask him multiple times, bank statement doesn't work as he deposits my salary over the counter at the bank which doesn't show company name in my bank statement. Please suggest possible alternatives?

2. With god grace, If I managed to get the H1B transfer done from Employer A to Employer C, I wanted to port my I-140 from Employer - B to Employer - C for that I need Experience letter from Employer A, Again he will not provide me the required experience letter. Please suggest possible alternatives to get the experience letter from Employer A. ( Co-worker letter doesn't work for my situation as only one other employee works she was joined very recently.)

I would really appreciate your help.
    Last edited by DontAbuseH1B; 11-03-2019, 02:44 PM. Reason: I-140, H1B

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X