I140 premium or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I140 premium or not

My employer filed for my I140 in EB1 category with PD of Sep2019. Since the dates for I485 are not current yet I could not file the same.
    Can anyone help of the following questions and clarify my doubts

1. Should I get my I140 upgraded to premium at get the decision soon, current wait is 10-14 months
    Does it matter , Can I file I485 when the dates become concurrent with my I140 still in pending status

2. Can I switch jobs with an approved I140 (currently on L1A Visa) before filing for I485

Originally posted by rk0404 View Post
    1. Should I get my I140 upgraded to premium at get the decision soon, current wait is 10-14 months
    Does it matter , Can I file I485 when the dates become concurrent with my I140 still in pending status
    Is it under EB1C - International manager? Then it cannot be upgraded to premium. And at the same time it won't matter either - even if you get the response sooner, it won't benefit your I485 filing by any mean.
    Yes, you can file for I485 whenever the dates become current, irrespective of your I140 status for EB1 (not for EB2 or EB3).
    Originally posted by rk0404 View Post
    2. Can I switch jobs with an approved I140 (currently on L1A Visa) before filing for I485
    Sorry - No.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X