X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• punishka_17
    replied
    Hello All,
    I am also facing the same situation. My priority date was July 2019 @ Texas Service Center, currently it shows Oct 2019. My lawyer advised me to wait and watch, Not file any SR. I have also no update till date.

Leave a comment:

• C.R
    replied
    Hello ShanG and cowboy370

I am in the same boat. I applied for i-140 concurrently on 07/31/2019. My priority date has changed all of sudden. It shows October 2019. My lawyer says that just wait and not to file a service request. I have no updates on application On uscis website yet.

Leave a comment:

• ShanG
    replied
    Hi Cowboy370,

I am also experiencing the same situation. I filed my I-140 Aug 2019. According to the USCIS site, they are currently processing cases received in Oct 2019. Did you file a SR? Any updates on the issue?

Leave a comment:

• Enub4
    replied
    I think if you can submit a service request according to https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ you should not have a problem. Some say that they received an RFE after submitting a request but there is no way to know if they were going to send one anyway just weeks later. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• I-140 Processing Times change and should I do a case enquiry

Hello all! I've been following processing times for the I-140 (like a hawk because my job is unstable), since I filed for EB2-NIW (RoW) in July 2019. I had received EAD/AP and done biometrics. The processing times for I-140 on the uscis website just kept getting longer and longer. But that changed for the better - processing time for my category (in Texas center) changed suddenly from 11 - 14 months, to 4 - 6 months today. I am now in the window to file a case enquiry. To all lawyers and experienced out there - should I file a case enquiry? WIll that help get this moving quicker, or could it open me up to any problems? Am pretty desperate to see a resolution soon.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X