i-140 Document

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i-140 Document

I am working in a company A who is filing for PERM and I-140. however they are not going to give any documents related to I-140 to me and they rare going to revoke it if I switch the company.
    I this case can I get the copy of I-140 filed by Company A after 6 months?
    If I want to switch the company and join with same I-140 what are the options.

Thanks

Hi,
    If your current Employer not going to withdraw your I-140 for 180 days from the day of I-140 Approval then you can utilize the I-140 Approval with any Employer to extend your H1B beyond six years.
    There is no time frame to share I-140 Approval notice to Employees. The moment they file the I-140 petition they can share receipt notice or once it is getting approved they can share Approval notice. You no need to wait for six months to have the I-140 receipt/ approval notices. Please try to have copy of I-140 Approval/ receipt notice from your Employer.
    Thanks

Comment

Once you switch your company the previous I140 is of no use.Your new company has to file a new PERM and I140.The only reason you would need details of I140 is to retain the PD and also to extend ur H1 beyond 6 years.So wait for 6 months....meantime get the details and then quit if needed....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X