I-140 amendment denied in content titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 amendment denied in content titles

I had an approved I-140 from company A for 'Quality Assurance Analyst' with EB2 priority date was in Mar 2012. A couple of months ago, Company A acquired by Company B. After the acquisition, Company B promoted me as a 'Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst'. Recently, Company B filed my I-140 amendment (based on successor in interest).

As a result, USCIS intends to deny (NOID) Form 1-140, in the USCIS words: "Petitioner's reliance on attempting to rationalize the job description for "Quality Assurance Analyst" to justify the same job description for "Senior Quality Assurance Analyst" in this case is misplaced. This is not the same position because a "Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst" would carry more responsibilities than what the beneficiary performed in the position as a "Quality Assurance Analyst." Submit the following documentation in 30 days: Evidence of Job Opportunity listed on Labor Certification.

Replied to NOID shows job chart that the job duties are the same and a manager's letter (who is my manager in both companies). The 'Sr.' title is an indication of my work tenure, but job duties are identical in both companies. Finally, yesterday My I-140 got denied.

Please answer the following:

What are my options to retain my original priority date (Mar 2012)?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X