Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 from pervious employer

Hi I have a situation.

I was working with employer - A, and my employer filed my Green card and got I-140 in EB2 Category. I switch my employer from A to B, employer B filed my Green card and port the date from employer A, in the same EB2 category. I have I-140 Approved in the same category and same priority date with employer B.

is it possible that I can request employer A to convert my I-140 from EB2 to EB3 without joining employer A? Can employer A do that without joining employer A?

If you have joined employer B who processed your I140, why do you want to go back to employer A ? Change, if any, must be done by your current employer.

Comment

Hi,
      is it possible that I can request employer A to convert my I-140 from EB2 to EB3 without joining employer A? Can employer A do that without joining employer A?
      Answer: Yes you can do.. if your Previous Employer Agrees and they have still Job offer opening then they can do.. Please note, GC is future Employment.. Upon getting GC, you will be joining your sponsoring Employer..
      It is not necessary that, you will need to be Employed with GC sponsoring Employer when they file your Immigrant petition..
      Thanks..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X