Notice explaining uscis actions was mailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice explaining uscis actions was mailed

On December 21, 2020, we began reviewing your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, Receipt Number LIN ****

We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case.

Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. I know i need to wait for the mailed notice . Any experiences and valuable comments is helpful

It can be anything right - NOID/RFE/RFIE

it can be Approval also - Pls wait for receipt

Good luck !!
    Last edited by PS2015; 12-22-2020, 12:10 PM.

Comment

My I-140 EB2 -> EB3 downgrade PP status changed to :

Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed
      On May 3, 2021, we began reviewing your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, Receipt Number SRC YYYY YYYY XX. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by May 17, 2021, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Is it a NOID or an RFE?

Comment

Hi,
        it is Notice of intent to deny.. But, you will have provision to respond with Additional supporting evidence.. Please note, this is not final decision..
        Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X