I140 receipt not yet received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I140 receipt not yet received

I sent in my I140 application on Jan 6 2021 to TSC and have not yet received my receipt. Anybody in the same boat?

We are in the same boat. But ours was little later on Jan 29th. Our lawyer mentioned uscis is backed up and we need to wait for few more weeks.

Comment

Attorney sent in my EB1 I140 application on Jan 11 2021 to TSC and have not yet received my receipt? Let me know if someone received in from these timeframe

Comment

Nothing yet but looks like there have been movement. Hopefully will get soon.

Comment

Any updates? Did anyone receive it?

Comment

Not yet, USCIS representative said he don’t see anything on record so receipt is not generated yet

Comment

Was ur check encashed?

Comment

Not yet

Comment

My check encashed as per the attorney and receipt not yet received

Comment

Nice. Congrats. Our attorney said that even with the pic of check encased we can apply. Hopefully ours will be soon too.

Comment

Good luck, keep me posted and I will also update if I receive my receipt

Comment

I was in the same boat in March 1st week. My I-140 for EB1C was submitted on 12 Nov '20, but got the receipt after 100+ days i.e. week 1 of March '21.

Today I got my I-140 approval notice. Good thing is that though they took 100+ days to send receipt notice, but the actual application got approved in 150+ days / 5 months period.

I was getting worried as receipt itself took so much, approval also will delay a lot and didnt have much hope for approval. So, it looks like even if the receipt gets delayed, the approval might still happen on time.

Best of luck for you to get the receipt soon.

Comment

Wow. That’s amazing. Good for you. Still waiting for receipt. Can’t apply for i-485 even though its current. We have only 9 mths left on Visa

Comment

Naveedhussain3 any updates?

Comment

Hi anyone have any clue why EB1C (E13) Texas service center showing processing for November 2016, It was like 23rd Oct 2020 a week back and now its showing 2016. I have filed in Dec and for my receipt in Mar. Now looking at the processing date it is getting really concerning that they are working on case for I 140 of 2016. Anyone who have any experience here with this kind of issues or what could be the waiting period now. My filing was in Dec 2020

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X