Job title for I-140

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job title for I-140

I have a H1B renewal for 6th year pending in Aug . My PERM is approved . On my last H1b petition , job title/SOC code 'X Analyst" was used and we got 3 yr approval.
    On my PERM certification , there are 3 boxes Occupation title - Computer system analyst Job title - X Analyst and Alternate job title - Associate Principal ( which is my designation in my company ). Now for I140 , my immigration team is saying they will go with job title - Principal [ designation in the company now] and not go with "X Analyst " as the primary job title as this is the position being offered after getting the green card . I feel this is not right. " X analyst " should be carried forward as I still need to file H1b renewal after I140 approval and this is close to my current role. Should I consult a lawyer on a paid session separately or just go with my Hr and immigration team says ? gurus . please help

Hi,
    As your company said, GC is future Employment.. And the position will be offered upon approval of GC. And also, It will not be related to your current H1B title and it is not even necessary to match your current H1B title.
    Thanks

Comment

Allright! The position will be offered upon approval of GC, it will not be related to your current H1B title and it is not even necessary to match your current H1B title!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X