I have an RFE requesting proof of high school diploma or equivalent.This is the required education on the approved labor certification.I left high school in 1967 in the U.K. without any documentation.My high school closed in 1974 and all school records were lost when the school had a fire.The local education department only keep records for 10 years so are unable to assist.Is there anything I can do?
Thanks Knobby