Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-140 denied . MTR denied. Filing H1-B Extension.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-140 denied . MTR denied. Filing H1-B Extension.

Hi Team,

Please help me out and advice. My I-140 denied. MTR filed . Lawyer called up today and told MTR denied too and they did not file for appeal as I-140 denial says that appeal can not be filed

Question

1) Is it Possible that I-140 denied and USCIS tell that can not file for appeal. Is lawyer telling truth. Organization changing the Lawyer. So quetioning the reliability of lawyer. ( Denial reason application sent to wrong Lock Box 2 dayz before the expiry of Perm , it was return and when it was sent to right they rejected saying Labor Epired.)

2) I checked MY I-140 status its changed to Deny from initial review but My I-290B status still Initial review. My H1 extension expiring next month. based on that can I file for H1-B extension (8th year ).

3) After MTR Deny can I file for Appeal to AAO Now.

4) The other option is that I move to Canada with work visa and come back after 1 year. But for that I need some time to apply Canada visa buts as my H1-B visa expiring next month. Knowing my case can I apply for H1-B extension to buy same time. Even I know that it will be rejected, but this will give me 2-3 months till I get rejection from USCIS to get prepare for Canda. My question is that is it legal, my stay will be legal or not?

Please help me out. I need advice ASAP as my visa expiring next Month

Regards,
    Atudix.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X